Alzheimers and Dementia Care in the heart of the Twin Cities
An intimate neighborhood located within the Abiitan Mill City community, The Terraces provides an ideal setting for Alzheimer’s and dementia care, enhanced assisted living and respite care. Residents enjoy delicious cuisine prepared by the Smith & Porter Restaurant + Bar, wellness activities in inviting common spaces, and engaging programs through our partnership with the MacPhail Center for Music, University of Minnesota, and COMPAS Artful Aging. And each resident’s customized assistance and care is provided right within the comforts of their own well-appointed, stylish studio or one-bedroom apartment home.
Each residence at The Terraces at Abiitan features:
- Airy, open floor plan enhanced by nine-foot ceilings, seven-foot windows and natural light
- Contemporary kitchenette and full bath with granite countertops
- Maintenance-free living with daily housekeeping and bed-making
- Complimentary Wi-fi and cable TV
- Emergency call system that assures 24-hour security response
The Terraces’ highly trained, compassionate caregivers provide holistic, person-centered care focused on each resident’s needs.
Following the nationally recognized Ecumen Awakenings® program, our collaborative staff creates an empowering circle of care around your loved one that’s based on human relationships rather than medication.
Click here to contact us online or give us a call at 612-254-6655 to learn more about the customized support and services at The Terraces at Abiitan.