Supportive, secure memory care that honors your loved one
Memory care at The Terraces at Abiitan in downtown Minneapolis, MN, surrounds and supports your loved one with the comforts of care and community, and customized opportunities to live an engaged and purposeful life.
As an Ecumen community, our uniquely personalized care is guided by Ecumen Awakenings®, an award-winning approach that brings family members, caregivers and medical staff together to help residents live a richer, fuller life with minimal medication.
Our highly trained collaborative staff creates a unique care experience that suits your loved one’s individual needs. From enriching programs designed to promote interaction, independence, and wellness of mind, body and spirit to activities and living environments customized to reduce agitation and increase serenity, we empower residents to enjoy a more engaging way of life, with comfort and peace of mind.
Personal services for memory care residents include:
- Fresh, flavorful and healthy restaurant-prepared cuisine
- Engaging social and wellness activities
- Personalized assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming that maximizes independence
- Convenience of access to on-site medical care
- Security of medication management
- Assurance of being escorted to and from meals and activities
- Peace of mind provided by comfort checks every two hours
Click here to contact us online or give us a call at 612-254-6655 to learn more about memory care at The Terraces at Abiitan.
“After meeting with the staff and seeing the beautiful space, I knew that The Terraces was the right fit for my husband. His memory care was completely customized, and he was never treated like a patient; he was always treated like a person. Providing care with such integrity and dignity was also a gift to me, because he could not have been happier.”